Free Family Photography!
We just want to say thank you…
In order to thank the amazing families that we have worked with, we have created the opportunity to win a free family photography session captured by Shelby M’Lynn Mick.
To enter, simply leave a review on our Facebook page. For an extra entry, leave a review on our Google page.
The winner will be announced on August 15, 2019.
Open to Middle Tennessee residents only.
Rules & Guidelines:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit reviews to the Rejoice! Birth Services Facebook page and/or Google and reside in Middle Tennessee. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rejoice! Birth Services as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 23, 2019, 5:00 pm CST and ending June 1, 2019, 8:00 pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a review on the Rejoice! Birth Services Facebook page and/or the Rejoice! Birth Services Google page.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one Family Photography session captured by Shelby M’Lynn Mick and the accompanying digital downloads (approximately 30 digital downloads); approximate retail value $350. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rejoice! Birth Services in conjunction with Shelby M’Lynn Mick. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Rejoice! Birth Services in conjunction with Shelby M’Lynn Mick. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rejoice! Birth Services to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random under the supervision of Rejoice! Birth Services. Winner will be notified by email or Facebook message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Rejoice! Birth Services shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Rejoice! Birth Services‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rejoice! Birth Services, and anyone acting on behalf of Rejoice! Birth Services shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold Rejoice! Birth Services and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the state of Tennessee, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. The Campaign hosted by Rejoice! Birth Services is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Google.
12. By submitting a review in accordance with this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.